Position For : Strategic Sales Representative
Location : Bensalem
- Develop and execute market business plan that achieves sales and margin objectives
- Proactively identify market trends and competitive pressures and adapt strategy and plan in response
- Coordinate with operations leaders to align on activities that affect both sales and operations
- Accountable for achieving sales targets
- Actively coach and develop sales team, resolve conflicts with sales staff
- Responsible for making face-to-face sales calls to high priority customers and for developing strong and lasting relationships with key customers.
- Support the development and review of Outside Account Manager business plans
- Contribute to the development of the monthly sales forecast and maintain accountability for achieving aligned upon sales targets
- Share, promote, and implement best practices
- Tire industry experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Experience in leading people and managing teams preferred
- Exceptional organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and ability to influence sales teams to achieve organizational goals
- Proven ability to motivate and develop direct reports
- Expertise in effective sales and marketing techniques and resources
- Strong customer orientation and ability to build strong relationships with individuals
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Strategic thinking, strong problem solving, and ability to identify key issues and prioritize key initiatives
- Strong presentation, verbal & written communication skills
- Be Accountable for Results: Assume full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviors, decisions and results, and drive accountability in organization/team
Apply NowAnd we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Email sent successfully.